Friday, February 21, 2014

Personal blog

Strengths
1. One of my greatest strengths is that I never give up I always perservere even when things are not looking up.
2. Another of my greatest strengths is dedication, I am always fully dedicated to what ever I put my mind too.

Areas for improvement
1. One area I need to improve is my own attitude toward myself, I never think that I am doing well enough.
Short term plan- when I think that I need to improve something i just think of how far i have already come and realize im succeeding.
Long term plan- make a list of all the things i have achieved in my life so that i realize im doing well

2. Another area i need to improve is my communication, I am often shy when i first meet people.
Short term plan- just open up to people and when i feel shy know that i could potentially make a good new friend if I talk to them.
Long term plan- take a public speaking class so that i get used to always talking to people i do not know.

No comments:

Post a Comment